30 years give or take a decade? I've been in the kitchen most of the morning getting things ready for the meal prep night with the neighbors so I gave Kyleigh a frying pan to play with. She wasn't happy with just the frying pan she needed a little Brandy to go with it.
Things are going good here, I've been busy cleaning and sorting. As you can also see, I've been getting more help than I need in that department as well. I had just folded all those clothes. This is the first day Kyleigh hasn't been clingy and wanting to be held most of the time. She's finally learning to entertain herself. Each day she's taking more steps but still finds it quicker to scoot around.
Saturday night we had Brad and Chantel over for Chantel's birthday. Their three older kids were with Grandma so it was just the two little ones. It was so nice to be able to visit without kids interrupting us, etc. They were even able to stay later because Annika fell asleep in the pack n play. We played some games and relaxed.
Valynn, Mason, and Kyra are having fun in North Dakota. As of last night they still aren't ready to come home. They went camping this past weekend and were able to spend time with Dick and Linda, and Jerome, Monica, and kids. Brady and Jodi were home as well.
Last night I made my first attempt at canning pickles. I am happy to say all the jars sealed, next well have to see how they taste. After canning 11 quarts of dill pickles and a gallon of sweet pickles I still haven't made a dent in our cucumber crop and that's after giving away grocery bags full to the neighbors. I have broccoli I need to get frozen sometime this week as well.
Enjoy your week. I'm going to enjoy the quietness of the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment