It's been a whirlwind couple of days here. Yesterday was spent freezing peaches and blueberries. I also baked a blueberry peach pie and did laundry. Today I'm tackling 6 dozen ears of corn, broccoli, and other produce that's in the garden.
The big news from here is....we're short a couple of teeth. Valynn and Mason both lost a tooth yesterday. It was Mason's first and Valynn's 7th. My camera's not working otherwise I would post pictures. Mason had his first flag football practice. Mark said he did great, you couldn't even tell that he missed the first two practices because he was gone.
It seems that the sickies have already found us for the year. Kyra got sick last night. I knew that something wasn't right yesterday when she was laying around all morning and then took her nap around 12:30. She seemed fine last night before bed. She's been a bear so far this morning but I'll let it slide since she didn't sleep well last night, she also gets a free pass to watch TV most of the day if she would like.
I should go, I hear corn calling my name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment