Saturday, May 24, 2008

Weekly recap


.


It was a busy week so here is the summary. Wednesday was my birthday. The kids baked and decorated my cake (yes that's my belly in the picture with the cake). They gave me a new digital camera for my Mother's Day/ Birthday gift. So I've spent some of my free time learning how to use it. I worked Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The last two days I taught Kindergarten. Valynn is now officially done with her Kindergarten year, it is so hard to believe. She had a wonderful year and I really enjoyed subbing at the school. On Friday we had Alyssa and Chance over for supper. Alyssa has babysat the kids for the last five years and she's getting married this summer. They came to help Valynn and Mason with their baseball skills. Alyssa played softball in college and Chance is a coach for basketball, and has coached TBall in the past. They did a wonderful job with the kids and everyone had a great time. The kids learned quite a few pointers as well. I tried out the video feature on my new camera so here's some footage from them playing baseball, unfortunately I ran out of memory before Valynn got a hit. After it got dark we went in and played the Wii. Mason beat everyone in bowling, scoring a 203. We wish everyone a great weekend.

No comments: