Kyra always wants to sleep on the couch in the office for nap time/ quiet time. This is because I will let Valynn and Mason be on the couch and read books during this time. I always tell Kyra that she can but she has to stay on the couch or she'll have to go to her crib. Well, she always gets off, until today. Imagine my surprise when I went into the office to check on her and she was sleeping.
Valynn was home by noon from school today for a school improvement day. The kids were surprised when Mark came home for lunch. He had a package to pick up that he needed as soon as it was delivered. The kids thought that was pretty neat.
1 comment:
Too cute! That's a great idea to encourage reading. I wish the kids would go to bed earlier so that I wouldn't mind them reading longer in bed. Usually we're rushing to get kids in bed by 9. I'm ready for summer, and next school year we'll have to slow down a bit. You good Momma!
Post a Comment