Everyone is healthy!!! I'm still dealing with a cough that caused me to pull a rib muscle so it hurts to breathe and stretch but I'll take that over someone with a fever.
We had a great weekend. Friday night was a girls night out party. Saturday we were able to get together with our friends from Bloomington. We had a great visit, it had been way too long since we had seen them. Sunday we went to church, picked up a pizza on the way home, and watch the Vikings win. Today I'm getting ready for the Rudolph's to arrive. They are spending the night on their way to live in Hawaii. I'm hoping to visit them sometime in the next three years.
I'm back to work this week, this afternoon I'm also watching the neighbor boy. Have a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment