Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy November





Here's a picture of our Jack-o-lanterns. Valynn carved hers herself this year. Mason had a challenging face that Mark wasn't about to pass up the challenge, triangle in square eyes. Kyra knocked her pumpkin off the island after we carved it which explains the fissure.

Kyleigh has a new word Uh Oh. She also has two new teeth for a total of 8. As you can see she is my little helper. Who knew it took two girls to stir lettuce?

The kids had fun at the birthday party and hit the jack pot with trick or treating. We finally made it to church on Sunday. We have been missed. I also have another job to add to my resume, Sunday School Superintendent.

Otherwise nothing much going on. I'm still not back to 100%, Mark stayed home most of the day Monday so I could sleep. I'm on day 6 of a headache. At least the kids are feeling good. Have a good week.

No comments: