I have decided to break down our trip by the days and what we did. Part of the reason is because it might be a few years before I get the scrapbooks done and want to remember what we all did. First off I have to start with a brag.
Kyra and Kyleigh were wonderful for Grandma and Grandpa (at least that's what I was told). They ate out every day, went shopping, and spent time together. One day while shopping an older lady gave the girls books and puzzles for being so well behaved. Way to go girls!
Valynn and Mason were quite the troopers on the trip. They were up early and went to bed late every night. There were a few complaints about being tired and they caught a ride on dad's shoulders whenever they could but they did very well. They waited patiently in line, were very well behaved.
We want to thank Grandma and Grandpa for taking the time to come down here and babysitting for us. It was nice to spend time with Valynn and Mason and so nice to not have to deal with nap times, diapers, tantrums, and the juggling act of dealing with different age groups. Playing man to man defense was easier than playing zone defense especially with a crowd of people.
Here is the link to all of the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment