It was an uneventful trip back. We arrived home around 6:30. Everyone slept well in their own beds. Grandma and Grandpa left Sunday morning for South Dakota. Valynn and Mason enjoyed themselves and has Kyra excited to go in 5 years.
We did the Disney dining plan and ate way too much dessert. Dessert came with Lunch and Dinner. We spent most of our snacks trying different foods in Epcot which was cool and Mark and I got our nightly bottle of wine which is always a bonus. We also ate at restaurant we normally wouldn't have because of the price. Kyra got Sleeping Beauty pajamas and Kyleigh got princess Minnie mouse ears.
We now get to gear up for reality of school and work. I start working this week as well. I will be tutoring like I did last year. I'm excited because the hours are flexible and the pay is better than subbing. Kyra has her first dentist appointment this week and we start round two of birthday mania at the Rinkel household. Valynn is having a sleepover on Saturday night (wish us luck). Have a good week all, it's nap time here.
No comments:
Post a Comment