Kyleigh's 6 month stats
Weight 15# 2 oz. (23%)
Height 26 in (55%)
Meeting a developmental milestone, except for rolling. The doctor will give her 2 more months to figure that out.
Ear infection.
The ear infection would explain the lack of sleep the past week.
I'm doing good with my foot. I still need to keep it elevated some during the day otherwise it starts to swell.
Valynn had her last basketball game last weekend. She got a trophy and has decided to want to do the basketball camp this summer.
Mark's brother Lloyd is back in Afghanistan for 3 months.
Mark's parents are coming tomorrow night for the weekend.
Valynn and Mason have meet the coach for soccer on Sunday.
Girl scout cookies come in tomorrow. I'm watching Annika for about 7 hours tomorrow.
Kyra is flexing her independence more and more every day. Kyra just learned how to spell her name orally.
I think that's a brief summary of our lives, I'll try to post some pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment