Thursday, July 3, 2008

Swimming





I haven't posted any swimming pictures yet so here are a few. It's been a little cold for swimming which is why we normally do the July session but because of summer plans we did the June session this year. Valynn is doing great and is so close to being able to swim on her own. I know one of these days it'll come to her. Her favorite part is diving under the water to get rings on the bottom of the pool. Mason is doing good, he doesn't like the cold water so once he gets cold it's hard to coax him back into the water. He is willing to try everything which is good, now if only the water and weather would warm up for him. Mason tried on his tux yesterday for the wedding he looked so cute. We have the rehearsal supper tomorrow night and the wedding on Saturday. I'm sure the kids will do great.

My Kyra, I don't know what we're going to do with her. Mark was up early this morning to travel for work today. Right before he left around 6:00 Kyra woke up screaming, I'm assuming from a nightmare. I tried to get her back to sleep and she wouldn't so we got up and had breakfast. At 7:00 after being up for an hour she decided she was still tired and laid down on the futon and is sleeping. I would like to go back to bed since the other two are still sleeping but I'm watching the neighbor kids this morning and they'll be here in about a half hour.

I hope everyone had a great 4th!

No comments: