Monday, November 5, 2007

Weekend recap

On Friday the kids and I went to Iowa to visit Bonnie and Jerald. We had a great time. On Saturday we bummed around the house working on a few projects. Sunday we went to church and watched the Vikings play. Today Valynn still wasn't feeling better so I took her to the doctor. She has pneumonia and an ear infection. The poor thing, she has to miss school tomorrow and we'll see about the rest of the week. I have minor surgery tomorrow on my wrist and then we'll hopefully be on the road to a healthy family.

P.S. If someone could explain to Kyra that the reason we set the clocks back an hour in the fall is so mom and dad can get an extra hour of sleep. This waking up at 5 :30 in the morning isn't working, mom can't get her workout in.

No comments: