Sunday, September 30, 2007

So mom has yet to cook this weekend.....





and supper has been in the fridge since Friday. I pulled out a frozen meal to have on Friday since I was going to be gone all day. Well Friday night we were invited at the last minute to a birthday party for a girl in Valynn's class. She's also the granddaughter of the people we bought our house from. They ordered too much KFC and invited us over to supper. On Saturday we had a housewarming party for the couple across the street and a Alex's birthday, so we got meals at both parties. Tonight we're going over to Brad and Chantel's for supper, hopefully fish that the men are out catching as I'm typing this.
Here is the link to some pictures from last nights birthday party.
I took a picture of Kyra this morning wearing a dress that was one of my favorites on Valynn. I thought it would be fun to compare them. Valynn is the top two and Kyra the bottom two.

No comments: