Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Mason





Mason turned 4 yesterday, unfortunately the day was spent traveling, his party is on Friday. We had a great weekend but we spent too many hours on the road (15 ours one way). We had a great time at Christy and Jake's wedding (Christy was my college roommate), we got to visit with friends from college that we haven't seen or talked to in years. The kids had a great time on the farm and were good for Aunt Gwen and mom and dad enjoyed a kid free night. We took the kids over to the mud fest and they were able to see the all of the trucks and 4 wheelers playing in the mud. We have a busy week this week. Mason starts school tomorrow and Kyra and I start MOPS (it's a mom's group). Mason and Kyra have doctors appointments today so I will post their stats later, Mason also starts gymnastics and Valynn starts dance. I have my first PTA meeting tonight (I can't believe I'm that old). Have a great week.

No comments: