Monday, April 6, 2009

Canceled again



Soccer was canceled again this weekend otherwise I would have pictures of Valynn and Mason. We woke up this morning to snow, about an inch. Valynn and Mason are on Spring Break this week, on Thursday we leave for South Dakota to meet up with my family for the weekend. Valynn got to read in church yesterday, she was so excited. The gospel was read like a play and different members of the congregation were given parts. Valynn was given the part of servant girl and Mark read the part of Peter. The both did a good job, we can't help but be proud of Valynn. She was given the reading that morning.

Friday night Valynn had a sleep over at the neighbors and Mason had Jordan over to p lay that night. Saturday night we had the Bowdoin's over for supper. Can you see Kyleigh sticking her tongue out in the picture with Annika? That's her latest thing, she found her tongue and it's always sticking out.

One day last week Kyra wasn't on the couch for nap time. I found her on the sleeping bags behind the couch sleeping. I'm had better get back to my muffins I'm making for the Community Sunrise Easter Service that's being held near the Lutheran Church, I said I'd bring something even if we weren't going to be there.

No comments: