When I walked into Valynn and Kyra's room last week, this is what I saw. It got worse when Mason told me he was on the bed and pulled Kyra up because she couldn't get up by herself even when on the stool.
It's been crazy here, I'm doing my best to stay one day ahead. Friday Mark was home from work so he helped with the kids while I had my doctor's appointment. I was dealing with headaches and a backache for three weeks, it seem the virus I had, imbedded itself in my back. I'm finally getting to the point where I don't need my ibuprofen to function. Saturday we rang the Salvation Army bell at a store in Wyoming. The Lutheran church was asked to provide bell ringers so we volunteered. Saturday evening we went to a dinner theatre with Mark's work group. We had a great time and it was nice to get away, it was even better knowing that Kyleigh was good for Kayla. Sunday after Sunday school and church we helped decorate the church before coming home to watch the Vikings. Sunday evening was the holiday homecoming in Princeville and Valynn sang with the Girl Scouts. Yesterday was Mason's classroom Christmas party. It's full steam ahead the rest of the week and right up until we leave.
I posted a couple of pictures from ice skating. Valynn and Mason have really improved a lot over this session. Our garage is completed, now we are waiting for the electrician to visit. It's so nice having a garage for the suburban and pickup. The neighbors were complaining because they can't tell if we're home now or not since we don't have any vehicles parked outside.
I have to close with a story about my 2 year old. Last Friday we took pictures of the kids in their Christmas outfits. When we were done Kyra got mad because she didn't want to take her dress off she wanted to "look pretty". So I told her she could wear her dress on Sunday to church. Sunday rolls around and I get another outfit out for her. She comes running in saying "I want to look pretty". I show her the clothes I had picked out and she told me "NO". She remembered that she could wear her Christmas dress to church and that's just what she did. That girl has a memory on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment