Thank goodness we got the user friendly model. Kyleigh is so laid back. She sleeps most of the time. She's giving me a good 5 hours of sleep every night, it would be longer but I wake her to eat. She only cries when she's hungry and she's perfectly content to lay in the bouncer or on the table instead of being held. She still gets held plenty between the Grandmas and the siblings. I usually only get her for feeding time, but that will change in a couple of weeks. I hope she continues to be easy going. Valynn helped give Kyleigh a bath the other night. Valynn thought it was funny when Kyleigh peed on me, then she peed a second time and got Valynn's arm. Kyra helps clean Kyleigh's umbilical cord with alcohol at every diaper change, even though the umbilical cord fell off, we still clean it. Mason is also present at diaper changes but he get to wipe Kyleigh and put on the clean diaper.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
User Friendly
Thank goodness we got the user friendly model. Kyleigh is so laid back. She sleeps most of the time. She's giving me a good 5 hours of sleep every night, it would be longer but I wake her to eat. She only cries when she's hungry and she's perfectly content to lay in the bouncer or on the table instead of being held. She still gets held plenty between the Grandmas and the siblings. I usually only get her for feeding time, but that will change in a couple of weeks. I hope she continues to be easy going. Valynn helped give Kyleigh a bath the other night. Valynn thought it was funny when Kyleigh peed on me, then she peed a second time and got Valynn's arm. Kyra helps clean Kyleigh's umbilical cord with alcohol at every diaper change, even though the umbilical cord fell off, we still clean it. Mason is also present at diaper changes but he get to wipe Kyleigh and put on the clean diaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment