Just a quick update rather than emailing everyone. We have a very good first night home. Grandma and Great Grandma arrived around 7:00 last night. The three older kids were excited, Kyra was a little disappointed that Grandpa wasn't with them. Kyleigh slept most of the afternoon and woke up around 7:00 to see the Grandmas. She went to sleep around 11:00. I woke her at 3:30 to eat and then she slept until 6:00 this morning. Mark isn't getting much of a chance to hold her between the Grandmas and the kids. I think Mason held Kyleigh for 1/2 and hour this morning, Valynn got about 10 minutes before the left for school, and Kyra even made sure to get her turn in. Everyone is doing well, I'm off to take a little nap while Kyleigh is sleeping.
We were to the doctors this morning for a weight check, she is up to 6 lbs. 7 oz. Kyra also had her well child visit. She weighs 24 pounds and is 33 1/2 inches. Kyra is short and skinny.
Thanks for all the well wishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment