Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Update

It was a long week here last week. Kyra had a fever for four days, she didn't sleep well unless she was in bed with me, so Mark ended up on the couch a couple of nights. She also wanted to be held the whole time so nothing got done around the house. Mark had to go to Rockford 3 days last week, which meant he put in long days. Valynn and Mason didn't get whatever Kyra had which is good. Mark started school this week. It's been an adjustment not having him home for supper two nights a week. He came back into the house this morning because he forgot to give Mason a hug since Mason was still sleeping, otherwise I wouldn't have heard the end of it from Mason today since Mark won't be home until they are in bed. I work a half day on Monday and I work a half day tomorrow.

No comments: