We were in Lignite for their Centennial Celebration. It was a whirlwind trip but we made sure to relax by the pool and have fun. Valynn and Mason took part in the kid games, they won the wheelbarrow race. I kept busy, I was in the Centennial Band float, the kids and I were part of the Al's Electric float. The kids also collected candy during the parade and will be on a sugar high for the next 6 months. I was also in the style show and modeled three outfits. The kids enjoyed dancing during the street dance.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
100 Years in the Making!
We were in Lignite for their Centennial Celebration. It was a whirlwind trip but we made sure to relax by the pool and have fun. Valynn and Mason took part in the kid games, they won the wheelbarrow race. I kept busy, I was in the Centennial Band float, the kids and I were part of the Al's Electric float. The kids also collected candy during the parade and will be on a sugar high for the next 6 months. I was also in the style show and modeled three outfits. The kids enjoyed dancing during the street dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment